Monday, September 7, 2009

My Muse


I guess I should've posted in my first entry that I am starting this project for my family. I am hoping that NC and Indiana don't seem so very far apart after the reading of my posts since blogging does give one a magical(or not so magical in my case!) glimpse into others lives. I miss my family dearly and I miss NC dearly. I don't want my family to miss a moment so maybe this will help us to feel a wee bit closer. Maybe, just maybe.
Hollis is my muse, of course. Without her, it would all be in vain! Here is her latest monkey trick this week- winking(or blinking as she calls it!). She does this about 20 times a day to me- and it never fails- I laugh like I am just seeing it for the first time EVERY time. She especially likes to pull this one out when I just finished scolding her. Who could punish a kid like this??

No comments:

Post a Comment