We haven't been to the Zionsville market for 2 years.
And I am having big cravings for a tomato, basil and mozzarella salad.
So, it was time.
To market, to market we went.
The market is filled with children, homemade pies, fresh cut flowers,organic meats and fresh veggies and fruits.
And dogs.
The dogs might be my favorite part.
One HAPPY place.
Clearly, Wrigley is not welcome at the market.
For so many reasons.
On so many levels.
I will be sampling this honey before the summer is over.
I gotta give this to the kid- she sure can pick out some tasty sweet corn- leotard and all.
And then the sweat began to run down our legs.
And my market buddy began to complain even though I bought her a cold orange drink she didn't like.
And I ran out of money.
So it was home again, home again
jiggity jig.
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Wish we were still there- I would have loved to have joined you. Hope your salad satisfied your craving. :)
ReplyDeleteYes, you would've made something good even better.... :)
ReplyDelete