I know some of you have been under the misconception for awhile that I have no "tummy".
The proof is in the pictures my friends.
That's all I'm sayin...
LARGE and in charge.
Ok, maybe not in charge...but I certainly have the "large" part nailed.
And of course, every famous photographer has to have a "self portrait".
I cannot believe I am actually posting this on my blog.
I will NOT win any beauty pageants with this picture, but it was so dang cute of Hollis...well, I had to post.
I just hope some "Mommy Makeover" show doesn't call me after seeing this picture.
Sat night Jason and I escaped for our "birthday /we're going to be on house arrest for a loooong time after Nov 15 so we'd better get the heck out of the house" now dinner.
After dinner we decided to make one last hoorah to Sullivans and delight in a little decaf coffee(for the pregant lady), a little late night jazz and lots of chocolate souffle.
If you have never had their chocolate souffle, well, I just feel downright pity for you...but that's another story.
As we were leaving/waddling, I heard a woman speaking several decimals louder than she should say," And speaking of dropping, my God,you look like you could drop right now."
Hmmm.
She could be talking about someone getting ready to drop dead of a heart attack.
She could be talking about someone bringing a a loaded gun into the restaurant and "dropping" somebody.
Or, she could be talking about me and my fat tummy.
I'll give you one guess who she was talking to.
And that's ok..because at this point I don't think anyone in their right mind could disagree with her.
The truth shall set you free...and give me a good chuckle in the meantime.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You look great! I can't believe baby LePage will be making his or her appearance on Monday! Yeah!!!! I'll be thinking of you and anxiously awaiting your happy news! :)
ReplyDelete