They say a picture is worth a thousand words....
In 10 short days or less, life as we know it is about to change.
Our days will be long, and our nights will be longer.
Diapers and breast milk will once again be a part of our everyday routine.
Our home will once again be filled to the rim with excitement and chaos and sleep deprivation.
Our hearts will be bursting at the seams as it grows to make room for one more little soul.
Yep.
We've waited for this day for 3 years now.
And it's finally here.
Really here!!
I'll officially be a Mom of two. A family of 4.
I love the sound of that.
Thank you ,God, for giving me another chance to be a Mama.
I'm more than ready.
And you know what?
When I finally get my arms around this new baby, I may never let them go.
Friday, November 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



We're soooooooo excited for you all and can't wait to meet the newest member of one of our favorite families! Take care of yourself, Allie!
ReplyDeleteLove,
the Hedenbergs
I can't get rid of the goosebumps I got reading this. I am so happy for you. This has gone so fast! (From my perspective at least! Maybe the one holdin' the baby in her belly might disagree....)
ReplyDeleteLove you
Thanks girls for all your support-I can feel your love from here!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya'll. Mean it.