we thought we would mosey on down the the Flower and Patio Show at the Fairgrounds.
Pretty much the same thing, right??
Hollis was sooo excited to go.
That's one of the many things I love about little kids-they are usually up for anything.
Maybe she wanted to go because I told her there was going to be lots of patios and mini ponds there and she thought she could wear her swimsuit.
No kidding about the swimsuit.
She still managed to have fun anyway.
Now you know, it would not be at typical blog post if I didn't show at least one picture of us stuffing our faces.
We can always manage to find a concession stand-even at a Flower and Patio Show.
Jason whispered in my ear as she was making her wish,"I bet she is wishing she had pond like that in her backyard."
Yeah, you and me both, sister.
Poor Collins. She fell asleep at home and woke up at the Fairgrounds.
She was a trooper though.Didn't make a peep the entire 3 hours we were there.
She was probably just happy to have her sister focused on something else besides her.
There were some GIGNORMOUS, HUNGRY fish in this pond. Hollis kept sticking her little fingers in there. Jason was afraid she was going to fall in.
I was more concerned about one of those fish taking off her finger.
It would've been something if she had fallen in AND lost a finger.But she left dry and all appendages attached.
I told Hollis she could she my camera to take ONE picture of her favorite thing at the Flower Show.
And she chose to take a picture of us.
Kids are so funny.
Who needs Palm Beach when you have the Flower and Patio Show?
Springtime don't fail me now...I'm beggin ya.



No comments:
Post a Comment