That is a whole lotta Scorpio under one roof...
We used to get all gussyed up and grab a babysitter for the night while indulging in the finest red wine and big juicy steak.
I have officially run out of babysitters, sooooo our night consisted of
The Monkees and Partridge Family reruns and heated games of UNO.
I am so glad I married a low maintenance man.
My sister sent up some BBQ all the way to Indy for his birthday.
Isn't that a great gift?
Even though Jason is a midwesterner by birth..that man loves him some NC "Q".
Hollis loves to help out with the planning and card making and streamer hanging and such.
One day I'll call her and say,"Hollis, aren't you coming home for your Daddy's birthday?"
And the answer will be "I'm sorry, Mom, I can't make it this year."
Until then, we will enjoy the buttercream Marsh cake on paper plates and the Elmo birthday hats that were used at Hollis' 2nd birthday and the Happy Birthday song complete with lots and hugs and giggles and more off key singing...
Those fancy steakhouses will always be there, right?



I can't get over how long Collins' hair is getting! She is looking so much bigger since the last pictures to me. So cute!!! Next year you can gussy again! :)
ReplyDelete