I was lucky enough to be able to accompany Hollis on her first fieldtrip today(50 degrees and cloudy/windy, for the record). We went to the Country Market to learn about bees, pet a week old calf, decipher the difference between a gourd and a pumpkin, go on a hayride and pick out our very own pumpkin to take home with us! I was so proud of my little buddy when she raised her hand asked the bee keeper,"Why do bees sting and why does it hurt so bad?"
Hollis' favorite part?
The bus ride, of course!



Hey, Allie! I'm loving your blog! I really like the Chris Rice song in your playlist. I'd never heard it before, but I keep visiting your blog to play it again. Have you heard his song "Lemonade?"
ReplyDeleteHi Leslie!
ReplyDeleteYes! I love the "Lemonade" song too! "Go Light Your World" is one of my very favorites. It always brings tears!
Thanks for your encouraging words, I have a great inspiration! ;)