Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Blah Blah Blah



These pictures make me happy. Which is really good because I am suffering from a severe case of vacation hangover.
Maybe it is the weather.
Maybe it is the fact that 2 of my kitchen appliances have decided they no longer want to work.
Maybe it is the fact that I am now on a first name basis with the friendly Lowes appliance salesman(his name is Courtney and he lived in Palm Beach for 10 years and decided to move back home. He went to the Superbowl. Yes, I saw pictures.Tell him you know me. You might just get a discount).
Maybe it is because of the dreaded Dr.s appt I had today.

I told Hollis this week that I am in a bad mood. She says,"You're right Mama. You are in a bad mood." Now, that's what I call EMPATHY.
I think this MOM-ZILLA needs a little catnap...just wake me when SPRING gets here.

2 comments:

  1. PS I just made myself a follower of yours, but sort of a shady, stalker type follower. We all need one of those in our lineup right? :) I'll give ya a call tomorrow....
    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE shady-stalker types!! You can NEVER have enough of those in your life!
    Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete