We sent Hollis out to get the newspaper on Thursday morning. She came running back in the house screaming,There's a dead bunny in the driveway!I'm scared!"
Whatchu talking bout Willis??
Umm. She was right.But it wasn't a baby bunny. It was a BIG Daddy bunny.
Jason says "I'm gonna let you handle this. You're better with animals."
Wow. He must have me confused with someone who works at a Pet Cemetery.
"Ok," he says,"I'll help. Just don't let it touch my hand."
Big, Bad and Brave.
He held the bag and I shoveled the rabbit.Poor thing.
After much discussion, it was decided that the rabbit would RIP in the woods at the end of our street. And I most certainly got the "Most sketchy person in the neighborhood award" for body dump that day. The kids at the bus stop will be talking about that for a long time.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



This is too hilarious my friend. Thanks for the laugh!
ReplyDelete