I have been missing in action.
I'm sorry.
I have been tired.
I have been hormonal.
I have not really been in the blogging mood.
So it was probably good I haven't been blogging, right?
Plus, I have been spending time with some of my favorite people in the world.
Some visits were shorter..some were longer.
All of them treasured and appreciated and perfect in every way.
Hard to believe, next time I see these women in my life, I will be holding a new member of the family.
I can hardly wait.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



OH I've missed you! Lucky girl, it wasn't long ago your parents visited right? Yea! And how did I not think your sister looked much like you before? What was I THINKING? :)))
ReplyDeleteNot much longer my friend! Can't wait to see that new little one!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey R!
ReplyDeleteMissed you too...yes, I think my sister and I look more and more alike as we age!
Hope you are doing well..think of you soooo often. Happy happy fall!