It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Well, as you probably know I've been a teensy bit busy these days.
But life is so good, in fact, that I would rather spend my time cuddling a certain new baby than blogging on the computer.
\But look at this kid, can you blame me?
I have also spent a good deal of time making sure Hollis does not suffocate her new sister with kisses.
And that is a 24/7 job, my friends.
I cannot make any promises as to when my next post might be.
I hope it will be before Valentines Day..since it seems like I am sticking with the holiday themed posts.
But while there is a new baby in the house beggin' to be loved on, I cannot make any promises.
'Cause you know just as well as I, they don't stay babies long enough.



Thanks for coming back friend.
ReplyDeletePlease do stay a while.
I've missed your gift with words.