You've hit below the belt this time.
I'm taking off the boxing gloves.
This means war.
3 inches of ice.
A no drive ordinance.
No school for 3 days.
Disaster areas declared.
I know you are big and bad in the Hoosier State..but I have to ask you...
Is this really necessary?
This is the face of crazy.
Do you see the shovel Jason is holding?
No, he isn't burying a body(although he probably wants to after being trapped in the house with 3 females and a neurotic dog for 4 days)
He has to use it for traction to get back into the house.
I'm starting to think that this poor guy from The Shining was a misunderstood soul after all.
Probably snapped after hearing the 546th knock knock joke of the day.
Everyone has a breaking point, bless his heart.




Whoa girl you got it worse than us up her in IOWAY.
ReplyDeleteAnd what a beautiful baby girlfriend. I can't wait to meet her.
I know stircrazy, it knocked at our door this week too. YOWZA.
Also how funny I heard this very song today and reminded my husband that my friend Jenny Nobles got me Matthew Wilder's autograph in 4th grade. I still have it. Great song! Where is he now???
A "no drive ordinance?" Oh my gosh! Hope the storm ends soon and life can get back to normal for you. At least Jason is home, right?
ReplyDeleteHi Girlies!
ReplyDeleteYep. We survived the ice storm..barely. I picked a heck of a winter to stay home from Florida, didn't I? There were kids ice skating up and down our street-it was pretty crazy. It could've been much much worse-at least we kept our power! What can I say? It's winter..AND it's Indiana!
Miss you both-if you were here, at least we could go crazy together!