Friday, March 4, 2011

Her fleece was white as snow...




The carpets need vacuumed.
There is something sticky on my kitchen floor.
I need to brush Wrigley's teeth. And mine, for that matter.
But those things are gonna wait-because there is a little 3 and a half month old who needs my full attention.
And I am so happy to oblige.

She sure took her time getting here, but she was so worth the wait.
Motherhood the second time around is more than I ever dreamed it would be.

And my heart nods in agreement.

Happy Friday, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. What GREAT pictures--Collins is a beautiful little baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sissy...she gets her good looks from her Aunt! :) Miss you much...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! She is so beautiful! And you so have your perspective right. Hold beautiful baby or brush dog's teeth.... hmmm... I'm with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rach..
    As you can see, I am getting lots of use of this ADORABLE coat-it's now 3/4 sleeves on her, but I can't bear to tuck it away. :(
    I'll call you this week to catch up..
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete