Monday, June 27, 2011

Back Home Again in Indiana

Hello all.
How are you?
We have been away for awhile.
It was a really good trip back home-visiting people we really really love.
And we got to dip our toes in the ocean too!

I have one daughter who is a waterbaby and one who is a "landlubber".
The landlubber and I hung out on the porch most of the vacay...she was happy and so was I.
I even got a book read-from cover to cover!!


This might be my favorite picture I took the whole trip.
My dad and Hollis take the ice cream business very seriously.
They went out for ice cream for seven nights straight-they were trying to break a record.
No kidding.
When we got back to Indiana, Jason looked at Hollis and asked her why she couldn't button her pants.
All I could do was say,
"She's been hangin' with Papa-what do you expect?"






Now it's back to reality.
Cleaning pottys, grocery shopping, avoiding telemarketers, running here-running there.
Boo hiss.
But it sure was good while it lasted.

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful pictures! Time at the ocean sounds like heaven to me. It looks like Collins is getting such a personality. I love the shot of her sitting up showing her cute little baby toes- adorable! I'm glad you had a great trip!

    Love,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Friend!
    Thanks for your sweet message! Crossing my fingers for a visit with you in late July-I cannot wait to hold that sweet baby of yours!
    CAll u soon.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete