Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween

Oh my, I'm one embarrassed Mama.
And one baaaaad blogger.
I haven't blogged in so long that I had forgotten my password to get into my OWN blog.
That's a cryin' shame folks.
So where does one start?
Do I still have a reader?
Oh well.
I shall start in the moment and share some Halloween pics with you, OK?
It might be hard to tell if Collins is smiling or crying in the above picture.
She is not smiling.

Oh, there are the smiles.
All hidden among the 1940s sailor girl and moo cow.
This guy was the hit of Halloween night.
He gave out loose change.
They all thought they were rich after that.
How cute is that dog, by the way?


I love the fact that Hollis has "jazz hands" in all these pictures.
Nevermind that most people thought that she was a flight attendant or in a marching band.

Ok. That is it for now.
Here is to hoping I can get my blogging act together before Collins turns "1".


3 comments:

  1. Hooray! A LePage blog post! I've been checking in often just waiting to see some pictures of those pretty little girls! Look how big Collins is getting! Glad you had a good Halloween! Your name came up with us as we were trick-or-treating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back - like Leslie, I have been checking for updates. Enjoyed the Halloween looks like fun
    Sisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so I do have readers! I am not off the blogging hook! Thanks for leaving me a comment so I know it's not all in vain!
    Love you both.

    ReplyDelete