Monday, December 19, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas(which is a good thing since its 5 days away)

Hello.
HOW ARE YOU?
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
We are here..just busy.
But isn't everyone this time of year???
We  have also been really sick..stomach flues, respiratory flues, a nice 5 day hospital stay for Miss Collins.
When people ask me if I am ready for Christmas, I look like a deer in headlights.
"Christmas? Christmas? Ohhhhh, THAT Christmas."
Here's hoping Santa's got his act together, because this Mama sure doesn't!


This was Collin's first encounter with Santa.
She did better than I expected.
I thought she was going to fall asleep on his lap she settled in so nicely.
When we got in the car Hollis said," Mom, I know that was not the real Santa. There was a string that attached his beard behind his ears. I almost pulled it to see if his beard would come off but I didn't. But the next Santa might get his beard pulled."

Alrighty then..
And that, my dear readers, is why I haven't taken the girls to see any more Santas this Christmas.
I might just save that special "gift" for their Dad.


That is all I have got tonight.
We are good.
We are healing.
And we are ready for the big day-fake Santas and all.

2 comments:

  1. So good to see everyone (kids at least) feeling much better. WHY DO THEY ALL LOVE BOXES ?
    Wishing all a very Merry Christmas !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you mamma

    ReplyDelete