Thursday, February 9, 2012

Catching up!

Hello All.
Im sorry for the delayed postings..but I am happy that I have been getting more "checking in" phone calls...hmm, maybe this absence in blogland isn't so bad. :)
We are busy living life..
living it large
and living it small.
However we are living it, it sure is lovely.
Here are a couple of pics I snapped this week....



We have received some fun Valentines mail this week.
I don't think there is anything as sweet as Valentines mail..or Valentines Day for that matter.
What could be better than a holiday based on LOVE?
Speaking of which, there should be some homemade Valentines coming soon to a mailbox near you.

The big news here is that Collins has started walking...she looks a little bit like a drunk Frankenstein when she does, but sister is getting the hang of it.
And when she is not walking, she's hitchin' a ride with her sister...

All right, that's it for now..Mad Men episodes are calling my name...have you ever watched that show?
If you haven't, don't start.
It's highly addictive..don't say I didn't warn you.

Hope life is being good to each and every one of you....

2 comments:

  1. OMG These are the cutest ever! Just want to pick both up and give lots of hugs and kisses
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh so excited to see a new post! I don't know if it's her haircut looking different than when I last saw her or what, but Hollis is looking so much older! What a BIG sister! And Collins is yummy too. I love the way her jaw is set in the pj picture.

    ReplyDelete