Sunday, April 17, 2011

Egg-stravaganza

Hello World...
Nothing new here to report.
It's been one of those typical weeks for our family.
Church, School, Playdates, Work.
I'm ok with typical. That means everyone is well and healthy and life is good.

We dyed the Easter eggs tonight.
I thought 10 would be more than plenty for the "dyeing committee"  but I always underestimate.

These people above are VERY serious about egg dying.

Especially the one in the black shirt... :)
If you are interested in  the position of "egg inspector", I'm sorry but it has been filled by the newest member of our family.

By the way, there was not brown Easter Egg dye.
That color was created when the eggs were dipped into every color 10 times.
Who knew?

Mom, do you remember singing this song to us every Easter? The Easter Bonnet Song?
I can never hear it without smiling and thinking of you.
And now I sing it to my babies.
And now, I have to "hop" off to bed to tuck my little bunnies in for the night.
(Sorry, I couldn't resist).
Good night, all.

1 comment: