I don't have it in me today though.
I am not feeling so hot...maybe a touch of a stomach bug?
Yuck.
And annoying too.
Doesn't this bug know I have a house to run and children to attend to??
A child who (no names mentioned here) takes a flying leap into my car every day at 11:30 and asks,
"Whatta we goin' to do today Mom?"
I will have to put a creative spin on my answer- which will be -watch tv all afternoon or until Mommy feels halfway decent.
Anyway, the real point of me blogging today is to share with you these pictures...
DISCLAIMER: This is what happens when you turn your back for 5 minutes to fix dinner and put your 6 year old in charge of a baby:
Sue, are you having flashbacks yet? :)



Oh my gosh this made me laugh out loud! She looks like a little troll doll! (Of course way cuter!) I'd say the way NOT to make friends is to use the word "troll" when describing their baby.
ReplyDeleteOf course as of late the word troll has become MUCH more popular thanks to a certain Charlie Sheen.
My gosh someone shut this woman up! Signing off!
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://cdn.thegloss.com/files/2010/06/trolls-doll-red-hair.jpg&imgrefurl=http://thegloss.com/culture/troll-dolls-to-have-their-own-movie/&h=428&w=381&sz=27&tbnid=XysBMd3lEp2QYM:&tbnh=238&tbnw=212&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dpicture%2Bof%2Btroll%2Bdoll%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=picture+of+troll+doll&hl=en&usg=__A37oHp-qvjCc-BUN3f35Iwn206I=&sa=X&ei=L9KkTb7uEKOI0QGbrLzqCA&ved=0CB4Q9QEwAg
How completely adorable! I missed this post somehow and am seeing it many days later- hope you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteadorable
ReplyDelete