Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bliss

The title of this blog is a bit misleading.
I feel no bliss right now.
I am really sad, a little depressed and slightly lonely and daresay grumpy.??

My parents were here for a (too short) visit this weekend
And they left this morning.
Oh, and I am also mad .
Mad that NC is 10 hours away and I am stuck here.
Mad that I always feel like a little baby watching them pull off and turn right at the end of the street.
I mean, I am a 36 year old mother with chlidren of her own for goodness sakes.
GET A GRIP, ALLIE!!!
I don't think I will ever stop missing them-ever stop needing them.

Anyway, here are some pictures from our visit...hence the title of this blog...
Thanks Mom and Dad for the visit...it was pure BLISS.



2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, especially that last one. Looks like a happy visit.

    I sympathize completely. When my parents left last week after a weekend visit, I was left feeling down for a couple of hours. I hate seeing their car drive away.

    Maybe because we don't get to see them as often as we like, it makes the visits that much more sweet? Hope today is a happier day.
    Love,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your words, kind friend. I know you know EXACTLY how I feel. It stinks sometimes, doesn't it?
    Hope you are feeling well..you are in my prayers as you await the arrival of that sweet baby.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete