Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Denial

Please  tell me that my sweet baby is not 6 months old already.
How could this be??

This sweet and tender soul who has captured all our hearts and held them captive since day 1...

She can't really be 6 months, right???

Those sweet little old ladies in the grocery store are right- it all goes by in the blink of an eye.

Two years ago, I was in such a deep valley of my life.
Tears.Frustration.Anger.Doubt.
Too many dark moments to count.

Now I am at the peak of the mountain top-with a heart swollen with happiness!!
 I hold the most precious gift from heaven in my arms everyday.
Can this really be happening? To me??
God is so good!

I am so very humbly grateful to have a second chance at motherhood.
I want to treasure every moment of it.
Yes, even the 5 am wake up calls, the poopy diapers up the back, the crying fits as I try to fix dinner.

It is well.
It is well with my soul.

1 comment: