Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Baby Turned One

My sweet One Year Old...
Yes, it has been a year already since she has graced our lives..
it has honestly been the fastest year of my life-in a really really good way.


Since Babygirls birthday did not include any of the hoopla that Hollis' 1st did..
I went to the bakery in town and bought the sweetest cakes I could afford.
Now they have these things called smash cakes..
cakes just designed for the baby to do what they want with it..
and smash it she did.
She would pull some of the icing off the cake and then try to put it right back where she found it!
And try to "share" some of her cake...because she is thoughtful like that. :)

Big Sis shows her how to open a present...cause big sisters are really good at things like that.

I'll love you for always.
I'll like you forever
As long as I'm living
My baby you'll be.

Happy 1st Birthday Babygirl
(and someone pass this mama the kleenex)

3 comments:

  1. I love all of the pictures, especially the black and white of Collins leaning into her cake for a lick. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both Collins and Hollis are really growing. Looks like Collins really got into the birthday "thing", especially the cake.
    Good pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness girlfriend. I cannot believe she is one. But boy she is starting to look like a big girl instead of a baby! WOW! The cake is beautiful.
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete