Our Christmas Eve was celebrated with a 5:00 service at church, pizza and the viewing of Bing Crosby's White Christmas for the 3rd time today. The cookies were placed by the fire and the reindeer food was spread in the front yard. Hollis was put to bed by candlelight tonight, a tradition I had read about in a book and thought was sweet.
I was figuring that she would be wiped out by all the days festivities but she proved me wrong once again. We have caught her peeking out her window several times and as I post this, it is 10:30 and she is still not asleep.I have to say, I just love seeing her this excited about Christmas!
With that said, it is time for this tired Mama to retire to bed herself.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!



No comments:
Post a Comment