We awoke to a light dusting of powder on Monday morning. It might as well have been 12 feet to Hollis, she was so excited! I loved it because it was gone by 2pm! Truth be told, I have to agree with my snow loving midwestern husband-having snow this time of year does make the season a bit more magical-but for the record, I could do without the 58 mph Indiana winds!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
First Snow of the Season
We awoke to a light dusting of powder on Monday morning. It might as well have been 12 feet to Hollis, she was so excited! I loved it because it was gone by 2pm! Truth be told, I have to agree with my snow loving midwestern husband-having snow this time of year does make the season a bit more magical-but for the record, I could do without the 58 mph Indiana winds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment