Hollis is really into the present thing this year. Not a day goes by that I don't hear,"Mama, I can't wait till Christmas to open my presents."
After a wrapping session with her Dad in the basement, she comes up and says,"Mom, you are Not getting a robe for your birthday(Never mind my birthday is in Nov.). And it's NOT red."
Something similiar happened last night to her Dad. The conversation went something like this:
Jason: "Let's watch Miracle on 34th Street tonight."
Hollis: "We can't watch that. We have it already, Dad."
Jason: "No we don't."
Hollis: "Yes we do. Mama and I got it for your birthday (Never mind his birthday is also in Nov.). I wrapped it and put it under the tree so we can't watch it tonight."
Moral of the story: Do not tell Hollis any Christmas/Birthday secrets unless you really want the other person to know what they are getting.!
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment