Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Stuff

Things I have been doing besides blogging...

 I took Hollis to an Easter Egg Hunt on Sat.
Unlike the Zionsville one we attended last year, she didn't get pushed down and she actually found an egg to put in her basket.
So we had that going for us.
But it did rain.
And it was cold.
Hmmm, is this egg basket worthy?
What kid examines eggs like that?She did that to all of them.
Just put it in your basket and GO!
Maybe she didn't realize it was raining and cold.
She scored a bubble wand.
I witnessed an Easter miracle this year. Really, I did.
Hollis and I actually agreed on what dress she wore to church.

Hope your Easter was blessed and filled with wonder and joy of the ultimate gift that was paid in full.
He is RISEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment