Hello all.
I wanted to share Hollis' prognosis with you all.
I'm sorry it's late and I am so tired but I felt it was the least I could do since everyone has been so kind to check in on us the past 48 hours.
I took her to the Childrens Hospital today to have some blood work done.
2 hours later, the Dr.s office called with the best news I have heard in a long long time.
She has severe allergies.
Not leukemia or any blood disorder that was mentioned in our appt. on Monday.
Thank you, God.
I wanted to thank you for all your phone calls, texts and prayers we have received this past week.
I feel a weight has been lifted from my shoulders.
I am looking forward to getting back to our "normal" life now.
And I never knew "normal" felt so darn good.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I can't think of better news! :)
ReplyDeleteLove,
the Hedenbergs