Tuesday, July 13, 2010

On Sat,  Hollis attended a birthday party at Chuck-E-Cheese.
After helping chaperon 18 kids and listening to a rat sing over and over for 2 1/2 hours, I was more than ready to go home and put my feet up for the rest of the day.
I avoid Chuck-E-Cheese like the plague even when I'm not preggers.
The noise, the lights, the overstimulated kids begging for more tokens...
Yuck.
But there was a club fitting for children  that day at the club so over to Broadmoor we skedaddled.
Naptime would have to wait for another day.
Large and in charge on the golf cart.
I was afraid she was going to to throw me off more than once.
I roll pretty easily these days, you know.
She was so HAPPY to be spending time with her Dad.
She was so HAPPY to be playing golf.
We had to bribe her to leave.
I think I might need to brush up on my game pretty darn soon.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love those pictures of Holis and Jason! I can see these framed in your home office!

    I agree about Chuck E. Cheese. I feel the same way at the Childrens Museum. I have about two hours in me at these places before I start to lose my mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you saying that once-the 2 hour rule- I like it and should stick to it more often!!Everything in moderation,right??
    I know, I love the pictures of the two of them too!!

    ReplyDelete