They were on their way to Decatur.
It was soooo good to have them back in Zionsville.
My only complaint is that they didn't stay long enough.
Leslie and I were thinking this would make a good engagement picture of these two-in twenty years.
Hollis must be scared Luke is going to run away...she has the death grip going on.
Speaking of boyfriends, I still love mine as much as I ever did.
He climbed right onto my lap and let me cover his little mug in kisses.
That made my heart happy.
The next pictures are evidence of why you NEVER let a five, six or seven year old take a picture of you..
I must be yelling at Hollis in this picture. Leslie looks as cute as ever though.One out of two ain't bad.
And I'm so not going to win skinniest pregnant lady award in this dress -but I might win happiest. OH MY.
Maybe I don't need to wear that dress again.
Leslie still looks cute. What is her secret?:)
I'm sure they were baffled that they weren't asked to be in the picture.
They had both of us cracking up!!
Leslie,thank you for stopping by yesterday-I'm sure it took much effort and energy.
Your visit only made us miss you more!
Your friendship is one of life's lovely gifts.
Thank you for being my friend.
Next time, stay longer..and maybe we can hire a professional photographer.



Allie, I'm sitting in my parent's house- the only one awake- laughing out loud at these pictures, remembering how funny it seemed at the time. :) I have some great ones too! I'll have to email them to you in case you need a good laugh someday.
ReplyDeleteIt was so wonderful to see you and Hollis! Plan on seeing us again in a week and a half- I'd love another dose of the LePages as we head back to TN.
Have a great trip this weekend.