Friday, September 3, 2010

A Full Heart

There is a cool breeze flowing through the house.
A yummy cream cheese pound cake rising in the oven.
A nice warm cup of joe in my favorite mug on the counter.
Our little home is nice and tidy with one of my favorite fall candles glowing on the windowsill.
I'm feeling fat and sassy with this sweet baby  dancing in my tummy.
Hollis has a 4 day weekend at home.
And the best part?

My Mom and Dad are on their way to visit for 5 days.
If you see me around town today, I will be the one with the biggest smile on my face and the spring in my step.
You can't miss me, I promise.

May your weekend be full of all things lovely and good.

1 comment:

  1. God bless you, your sweet baby and your full heart. This post makes me feel good.
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete