Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Small Town Festivals


I have a love affair with small town festivals.
There is nothing like them..especially in Indiana.
If you come looking for us on a Sat in the fall...you will most likely find us at a festival.
The only thing better than going to festivals is going to festivals with good friends..even if it is spitting rain.
Hunting for a treasure at Mason's Used Bookstore
Last weekend was the 50's festival in Lebanon....
A Library booksale

My favorite childrens store ever. Period.

Lego display at the library
This was Hollis' favorite "50's car" on display.
She said it was the perfect size for her and Daddy to fit into.
When I  pointed out that all our family couldn't fit into it...and she said,"That's ok."
Hmmmmm.....
 This was my favorite car.
One we could ALL fit into.
Everytime she peeked her head in through the drivers window..I prayed to God someone did not leave the keys in the ignition.

I could certainly think of worst ways to spend my Sats with my favorite kid in the world....

No comments:

Post a Comment