She is so right.
I swear God sent me Hollis to help keep my feet on the ground.
He sure does have a good sense of humor.
Just a few weeks ago, Hollis was with me in the bathroom getting ready and she turns to me and asks, "Mama, why does it look like you still have a baby in your tummy?'
Um, maybe it is because Mama does not remember where the elliptical machine is since I have lost all remaining few brain cells I had after giving birth
or
maybe it's because your Mama has never met a carb she didn't like(where did she think all those Peeps in her Easter Basket went??).
or
maybe it's because your Mama has never met a carb she didn't like(where did she think all those Peeps in her Easter Basket went??).
Then there was the day 2 months ago I was bringing a dinner to a new mom in my Bible study. I was really excited about the dish because it was new and easy and I thought I had found a winner.
Just as I rang the doorbell to deliver the dish to her, Hollis looks at me and says," I'm so glad you are getting that thing out of the car-that really smelled bad Mom."
Lovely.
Here you go, exhausted, sleep deprived new mom.. have fun eating your stinky pasta dish I just made you.
Here you go, exhausted, sleep deprived new mom.. have fun eating your stinky pasta dish I just made you.
Last week Hollis asked if rode in a covered wagon when I was little-you know the one.
The one Laura Ingalls was fond of.
The one Laura Ingalls was fond of.
Two days ago she asked if I knew any pilgrims growing up.
Um no, not that I can remember-but memory loss is a sign of aging and I've been wrong before.
Here is a short video for your friday...you might want to pause my playlist music so you can hear.
I think I have been doing it all wrong...I haven't been lifting with my thyroid...but I do have a weight with a onesie.
Happy Friday, ya'll.
Here is a short video for your friday...you might want to pause my playlist music so you can hear.
I think I have been doing it all wrong...I haven't been lifting with my thyroid...but I do have a weight with a onesie.
Happy Friday, ya'll.



WHAT WAS THAT
ReplyDelete