Monday, May 3, 2010

Just call her Snaggletooth.

We had a big event happen today. Hollis lost her first tooth. I think she is way to young to be losing teeth but Mother Nature never asked for my opinion, did she?

The funny part?
She lost it somewhere between eating lunch with Daddy at the club and getting home.
She told me in the car that she had lost it and I started freaking out and almost ran the car off the road.
"WHAT?Hollis you just lost your first tooth!!"
And then she tells me to stop getting so excited because it's just a tooth for goodness sakes.
Seriously.
But we have yet to find it.
I have found french fries, popcorn and candy corn on my floorboard but no tooth.
A call to Jason was put in at the club asking him to scour the floors. No tooth.
She doesn't seem too worried about it, but I'm curious to see how the tooth fairy will handle this one.
Here's hoping she's one crafty fairy.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe she swallowed it. Oh my, poor tooth fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny, I can't believe she was so blase about it! I would be the same way--c'mon kid, this is a monumental event! Well, tooth fairies know what happened even if they don't have a tooth to recover, they can still visit, right! How exciting! I think Jack was around the same age. Fun fun!

    ReplyDelete