I love it!! Looks like great plans!(I think you might have forgotten to put #22 on the list- visit Knoxville, TN?):)
You are right- I did leave off some planned trips- I ran out of paper!!:)
What a great list; we are planning on doing ours while on our trip!And, well, of course if you are going to visit Knoxville, well, ya know.......... Iowa's calling! :)
Can't wait to get crackin on this list with my two favorite girls. I love you misfits.
I love it!! Looks like great plans!
ReplyDelete(I think you might have forgotten to put #22 on the list- visit Knoxville, TN?)
:)
You are right- I did leave off some planned trips- I ran out of paper!!
ReplyDelete:)
What a great list; we are planning on doing ours while on our trip!
ReplyDeleteAnd, well, of course if you are going to visit Knoxville, well, ya know.......... Iowa's calling! :)
Can't wait to get crackin on this list with my two favorite girls. I love you misfits.
ReplyDelete