If Hollis loves anything in this world, this girl loves a good party.
Or any party for that matter.
She decided to throw a shin-dig tonight.
She blew up balloons and borrowed my pearls.
Even Wrigley got in on the fun.Bless his heart.
Cheetos, tuna fish sandwiches, and leftover pizza were served.
Oh, and lemonade.
That really put Hollis over the edge.
And Rice Krispie treats for dessert.
Candles make everything a little more magical, don't they?
After dining, it was time to dance to the Sleepless in Seattle soundtrack.
I asked Hollis why she wanted a party tonight.
She said," Because my Daddy works really hard. And I miss him. And tommorrow he gets to spend the whole day with us."
I love the way you think, Hollis.
And I cannot think of a better reason to celebrate.



Allie, your posts always make me smile! :) Miss you!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteMust have been a great party, even held it in the formal dinning room. Way to party, Hollis girl !
ReplyDeleteMiss you too, Leslie!
ReplyDeleteCan't you move closer to Z-ville??Pretty please??
Sissy, yes it was very formal.
Paper plates and paper napkins. :)
Hollis was distressed I was wearing sweatpants and an old t-shirt.
I was not allowed to be in pictures. :)