Thursday night was the Open House at Hollis' school.
Before this night, Hollis has told everybody within earshot that she is NOT going to school.
It's just NOT gonna happen.
She is gonna stay at home with her Mama.
On the first day of school, she will be hiding in her closet if you need to find her.
Although I secretly found this very enduring, this Mama was beginning to get a tad bit worried .
But after Hollis met her teacher, all of that changed.
She got in the car afterwards and said,,"Mama, I'm not "nerw-vis" to start school anymore, I want to go now."
She told me all through the weekend that she "willy" misses her teacher cause she is "willy" nice.
It just put the biggest smile on my face.
I think Miss Hollis and kindergarten might be a fine match after all.
But if you need to get a hold of this heartbroken Mama tomm,
you know where to find me...
I'll be hiding in the closet.
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh good! I am glad Hollis is now looking forward to school.
ReplyDeleteHang in there, Allie! I wish we could get together this week- misery loves company, right? :)Our babies are getting so big! How are they starting kindergarten?!?