Friday, September 17, 2010

(A More Real) Love Story

I found this "so cheesy, it's funny" video on a blog that I stalk periodically. You will have to hit pause on my playlist so you can hear the song on the video-

I felt the need to share it because...
A. I like Taylor Swift.
Don't laugh.
I know that is wrong on so many levels.

and B...
Jason and I are thinking that Wrigley is now getting old enough to watch Hollis while we go out and grab a bite to eat and maybe catch a movie.
Surely, CPS would have bigger fish to fry... :)
Hope you find lots of reasons to laugh this Friday...and maybe even lucky enough to  have a date night too!
Happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I say of course Wrigley is old enough to babysit, right? :)

    Hope you and Jason had a nice Friday night! Ever since we moved I have been trying to convince myself that date nights on the couch are just as exciting as date nights out. So far I haven't been able to convinve myself, but I'll just keep trying. :)

    Have a great weekend!
    Love,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Date nights on the couch are our norm around here! We have officially lost all our babysitters now. I just got depressed typing that last sentence! :)
    But, since you are such a good friend, I will gladly share Wrigley with you anytime you need him.
    Love ya'll!!
    Allie

    ReplyDelete