When I read in March that a Broadway production of Mary Poppins was coming to the Murat Theater, I was bound and determined that we were going to be in attendance.
And we were for opening night last Thursday.
Hollis is not excited that she was going to see Mary Poppins in this photo.
She was excited that her Daddy told her that she could have a pretzel at intermission.
I wish I could honestly tell you that Hollis was over the moon with excitement about the play...
But she wasn't.
She was excited about the promised pretzel she kept pestering me about throughout the whole first act.
I kept looking at Jason and thinking-I could've saved $30 and nuked a pretzel for the kid at home.
Lordy.
I, on the other hand, was on cloud 9-when I wasn't being pestered.
It was everything I imagined and more.
Supercalifragelisticexpialidocious?
Yes, indeedy.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



How fun! So did she end up liking it or stayed lukewarm?
ReplyDeleteOn a sidenote, you might have the most varied and beautiful maternity wardrobe ever.... :) you are such a cute mama.
That was great fun. We need to do it again sometime. You are a supercalifragelisticexpialidocious mom!!!
ReplyDelete