Sunday, March 21, 2010

11 years

Hi "Joe".
Happy Anniversary.
Do you remember this picture?
My dad couldn't stop laughing when he saw it. The tears rollin down your checks kinda laugh.
And you still tease me about it.
I know. What was I thinking??
Why are my hands around my neck like that?
I think I was telling you I was going to be a big pain in your neck. For a long time.

You are the first person I call when something really good happens in my day.
You are the first person I call when something really rotten happens in my day.
(Maybe I call you too much?)
Everyone needs to have a soft place to land when they fall, and you are mine.
And after 11 years of marriage, you still make me SWOON.

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing. I am the luckiest guy in the world. My only hope is that I can continue to make you SWOON for many more years to come (I love the term swoon too- must have been something you picked up at Cotillion!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...great post! Happy Anniversary! Hope it was a wonderful day for the two of you.

    ReplyDelete