Bad sign when she knits the eyebrows and the fingers go into the mouth.
"I twipped Wheel." (I tripped Will-for all you Non-Hollis speakers).
"What?? What did you do??"
"I twipped Wheel."
All I could think of was the class roster and my home phone and cell phone numbers are both on these.
"Hollis, you know better then that."
"I said I'm saw-ree lots of times."
"Did you ask for forgiveness?"
"Yes."
"I'm a good twipper Mama."Now that just does a Mama's heart proud.
"He told me I wasn't eating my Oreos the right way. It was ridiculous."
A girl has got to stand for something. It might as well be Oreos.



Hollis, I am right there with you girlfriend! Do NOT come between me and my oreos-I would twip someone too if they tried! They are my FAVORITE!! Esp those double stuffs. You GO girl!
ReplyDeleteThis is the funniest yet ! But I'm with you Hollis, a girl has to stand up when comes to the way to eat Oreos.
ReplyDelete