When I went to Walmart today, I saw a really old man wearing a hat that said
"GRUMPY OLD FART." That made me laugh. OUT LOUD.
( BUT I did avoid him in the Tuna Fish aisle)
Then I thought-
Wouldn't that be nice if we could if we could all wear hats declaring our true emotions/personalities?
Mine would've said this today..
"Just knocked out of the running for Mom of the Year."
or
"BE Nice to me, my 4 year old had a Grand Mal TANTRUM today"
But then I thought more about it and decided this would be PERFECT.
"WAIT! GOD AIN'T FINISHED WITH ME YET."
Yes. That's much better.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Joe:
ReplyDeleteRocks in the Dryer is the best just like you!! I love you guys and this blog reminds me of the many wonderful times we've had (the morning with the deceased rabbit withstanding).
Did you laugh as hard at the "Grumpy Old Fart" hat as you at the "Cowboy Butts Make Me Nuts" t-shirt?
ReplyDeleteNo, I didn't. That didn't warrent a phone call to you.
ReplyDeleteAnd I am glad you finally figured out how to post after I've been blogging for 5 MONTHS!!