Do you need a good dog? I have one to sell you.
He's Friendly enough (he only growls at kids, but has never bitten one to my knowledge).
He doesn't eat much (But does require homemade chicken broth poured over his food nightly).
He is a great watchdog( Ask anyone who has ever walked withen 200 miles of our house. Our neighbors claim they can hear him bark when they are inside their house and he's inside of ours).
He has unique dead fish odor breath (Now that's a rare thing these days.)
He has a admirable sense of adventure(Just leave the door open for 5 seconds and then spend the next hour or two searching for him)
He is a great bedmate(He only jumps on and off the bed 3 times a night).
He brings out some interesting reactions when he meets other dogs( He only gets along with my parents dog Hogan-and that's just because he has known him for 10 years.)
Still not convinced??
This senior still has some spunk...just see what he did to my screen door yesterday.
So hurry, hurry, hurry this offer won't last for long(or until Jason sees this post and makes me remove it).
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh, how could you sell brother ? I tell you what, I will trade you 2 for 1. 2 cats for 1 dog and that is a great deal !
ReplyDeleteReggie told me that "cat dog" had actually put the hole in the screen so he was framed!!
ReplyDeleteGood try sissy, but I am completely sober. So, no thanks. Although I must say it is tempting. Plus Jason might divorce me if I get rid of his favorite child.
ReplyDelete