Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Star of the Week

Hollis was Star of the Week at school this week.
This simply means she gets to make a poster all about herself and the things she loves and present them to her class. (Buster and Gwen, if you are reading this, you were meant to be on this poster too. My printer broke halfway through! Sue, you are on there, the curious boy's arm is covering your mugshot)
She was large and in charge with that pointer thing.
She was also able to bring in her favorite snack- Rice Krispie treats.
I was  asked to make a guest appearance.
The kids could've cared less that  I was there.Seriously.
They kept rolling on the ground and wrestling and telling me  a "leprechan"  turned their water green(??),messed up their kitchen area, and played tricks on them all day.

Now tell me, how was I supposed to compete with that?


No comments:

Post a Comment